What we do: establish your reputation as the market leader.
- Conduct original or historical research on you or your competitors
- Develop a short-term or long-term PR plan
- Help you implement the plan
- Measure results
What's the difference between PR and advertising? In a word, "credibility." All the advertising dollars in the world cannot buy credibility. Public relations, however, positions you to establish credibility. PR inspires public trust and, over time, fortifies your company against rumors, competition and setbacks.
- PR stretches your advertising dollar, because it usually costs less, and its goodwill is longer-lasting.
- PR is not just a news release, open house or brochure. It's a strategic plan to monitor, evaluate and modify the opinions of your customers, suppliers, employees, regulators or stockholders.
- PR defines character and documents performance.
Some PR Tools We Use
- Logo development
- News releases
- Community relations
- Direct mail
- Focus groups
- Crisis communications
- Identity ads
- Special events
- Cooperative projects
- TV and radio spots
- Writing for the Web
Access our portfolio to learn how we've helped organizations reach their goals. Then contact us to see how we can deliver measurable results for your organization.